Sunday, July 02, 2006

Take her to the movies...

So we went to see Superman Returns again. It was Ghostie, Mr. David Franceschina, Mrs. David Franceschina and myself.







Firstly, we went to TGIFridays, and had a good meal with fun conversation. Mr. David Franceschina and I had several discussions of my blog and politics, among other things. Then we drove to the Mall, and saw the movie.

It was still kinda long, but nonetheless, it still stood up as pretty damn good movie. Brandon Routh looks DAMN fine in the Superman outfit. ANd he's got incredible eyes. And his voice, when he speaks as Superman, is deep and sexy. nice. Kinda makes me wonder, though, what they're gonna do in the sequel (and we all KNOW they'll be a sequel). I really loved Superman II, mainly cause the three Kryptonians were kicking his ass physically. Love to see something like that again.

Anyway, after the movie, we walked through the mall cause Mr. David Franceschina wanted to find a "Snakes On A Plane" t-shirt. No, seriously. He had found one online, but didn't want to pay three dollars to have shipped to him. No, seriously. ANd in Hot Topic he found a SNakes On A Plane T-shirt...but it was not the right one. Apparently, he doesn't want just ANY Snakes On A Plane t-shirt, but a specific one. No, seriously. I however found an awesome t-shirt in Hot Topic: it had a drawing of a daschhound on it, wearing a collar with a rainbow triangle dangling from it, and below the picture was the caption: I'm not gay, but my weiner is.

BWAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH!!!

Anyway, after this we had to check in SUncoast. I walked with Mrs. David Franceschina behind the other two. We let them talk thier viedo games and Star Wars debates, she and I talked girl talk: guys in wifebeaters (none there worth looking at), guys in Speedos (not enough of those anywhere), etc, etc. While we walked around we passed Gilligan and Mary Ann.







Gilligan, for some reason, was carrying a small stuffed Pink Panther. I'm not sure why. And Mary Ann was wearing high heeled, very Ginger-ish black boots. Both the Pink Panther and the boots frightened me in ways I can't describe.

And then we were done. In the parking lot, as we were leaving, I did however learn, thanks to Mr. David Franceschina, that Republicans don't know how to drive. I guess cause they're used to thier chauffers driving them all around.

POLT = listening to "Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve

Does it really matter what these gentle, affectionate people do, so long as they don't do it in the street and strartle the horses? - Mrs. Patrick Campbell, Nestle's Revenge

3 comments:

katarina said...

This post almost made me pee my drawers. You have GOT to buy that shirt at Hot Topic.

Polt said...

hehehe, if could WEAR it, you betcha I'd buy it! In a heartbeat!

.- said...

i love hot topic - most of baby girl's friends have been banned by their parents [this is texas] so they always want to go to the mall when we go .... hey, I don't let them drink, smoke or do drugs - they can wear obnoxious t-shirts. How else would I have found me first and the gimmee gimmees.
Wait, what? you're gay?
;)