Saturday, July 22, 2006

Anything at all tells a story of psychology...

This afternoon, I took a Freudian Inventory test, just to see how fit i am according to good ole Sigmund. Here is the results:


Freudian Inventory Results
Oral (60%) you appear to have a good balance of independence and interdependence knowing when to accept help and when to do things on your own.
Anal (20%) you appear to be overly lacking in self control and organization, and possibly have a compulsive need to defy authority. If you are too scatterbrained, you will not develop much as a person as you will habitually switch paths before you ever learn anything.
Phallic (86%) you appear to have issues with controlling your sexual desires and possibly fidelity.
Latency (80%) you appear to be afraid or averse to present or future real world responsibilities, this will only make your inevitable transition more difficult, so learn to deal with the real world.
Genital (56%) you appear to be somewhere between a progressive/openminded and regressive/closeminded outlook on life.
Not Orally fixated. Anally, the first sentence fits quite well, the second, well I'm NOT scatterbrained. Chaotic, sure, but not scatterbrained. Phallic: Well D'uh! Latency, well I do kinda prefer thoughts of fancy and fantasy to the real world stuff. But I mean, who wouldn't? The real world sucks, ya know? And in my fantasies, well, then only I have to suck there. ANd the Genital is kinda surprising, cause I would have expected to be much more progressive/openminded than regressive/closeminded. But what does this know anyway, right?
POLT = listening to "In My Place" by Coldplay
"He said a few things that led me to believe it was his car." "Like what?" "Like 'That's my car, motherfucker!' " = Grady Tripp, Wonder Boys

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O.K. took the test here are the results: Oral 36%, Anal 63%, Phallic 40%, Latency 60%, Genital 20%. So I seem to be Latently Anal whatever that means. Polt Sir, you are just fine no matter how crazy that test states that you are, what would those professionals know anyway? Oh just ignore me I'm talking out of my ass anyway. Love that quote form Wonder Boys. I neve saw that show sounds interesting. My favorite quote is from an exchange between Andrew and Bree: Bree,"Who's that boy?" Andrew, "My friend" Bree, "What kind of friend is he?" Andrew, "The really good kind!"