Thursday, April 13, 2006

Another Taco Bell, sorry Joe, it's straight to hell...

Today, I worked a bit late. I got off work about the time Phoenix does, so I called him to see if he wanted to get something to eat. I had El Paso on my mind! But he already had plans. Still, I was jonesing for Mexican, so I thought, TACO BELL!

I was already in town, so I drove to the one on the other end of town from where I work. Dera GOD what a mistake. Traffic in town after 500pm SUCKS! I mean, you'd think I'd know that, but I normally get off work at 400, and I just on an interstate and drive around town, not seeing the downtown area. BUt man, never again. Traffic was insane. ANd people are stupid! I was driving on this street that had parking to the right of me, and it was a both way road...but yet barely wide enough to allow it to be a one way road. It was an alley with delusions of grandeur. At any rate, I'm having enough issues avoiding hitting oncimng cars and sideswiping the parked cars (and people need to learn how to parallel park! But that's a whole other rant), and then in front of me, half a block down, is this moron standing in the road talking in the window of a parked car! I had to go into the oncoming lane to get around him, as did the cars behind me. Luckily, when I went passed there were no oncoming cars, but I'm sure subsequent cars had to stop until it was clear to drive around him. I outta just hit the stupid little shit and put him out of his misery. People that stupid never get better.

Anyway, at the Bell, I ordered the Grande meal thing: 10 crunchy tacos...and a medium Pepsi, as I was out at home. I had only had two PB&J's for lunch and was hungry, and I figured what I didn't eat, I'd take to work tomorrow for lunch.

the drive home....ARGGHH!!! When a speed limit of 55 is given that does NOT mean you drive ten miles an hour UNDER it! I was fifth in a train of 13 cars behind this blue junker with another moron as its driver. People were passing when it wasn't marked to pass. I myself passed the blue junker and a red SUV in front of me that didn't pass, on a junket of straight road, but with two solid lines. Ya know, it's people that drive insanely slow, like that moron, that are responsible for more accidents than "reckless" drivers. Moron drivers like that turn normal drivers INTO reckless ones by thier actions!!!

Anyhow, I finally got home. I sat down with my tacos, Pepsi, and a SImpsons rerun on TV. And the next thing I knew, the bag of tacos was empty! All GONE! Sweet Julia Child, if I do NOT get sick, it'll be a miracle. I wasn't paying any attention to how many I was eating, I just kept eating until I got full...which never happened. Ran outta tacos first.

I'm gonna post this and then take a walk of some sort. I NEED to. Gotta do something about all those tacos!

POLT = listening to "Your Only Friends Are Make Believe" by The Bloodhound Gang

Head over heels, where should I go? Can't stop myself, out of control. Head over heels, no time to think, it's like the whole world's out of sync. - The Go-Go's, Head Over Heels

No comments: