Wednesday, April 12, 2006

We won! Bucky done...

As I type this, it's about a half hour before tonight American Idol. I voted in that weekly online poll again, and the results this week say people thought the best performance last night was Chris 53%; Katharine 15%; and Taylor 15%. Also, it said people thought the worst performance was Bucky 57%; Paris 7%; Kellie 6%. I don't know what, if anything, this is worth, cause this poll has said Bucky would be leaving the last two times or so. But I wanted to put this up here anyway. I'll complete the post after the show is over, and the next one kicked off.
************************************************************
Hmm, well, it seems the poll accurately predicted it this week. We all knew Bucky wasn't gonna go the whole way. But I really thought he did quite well this past week. The worst part about this is that this now practically assure Pickler a spot near the top, cause all the redneck hillbilly NASCAR fans are only gonna have her to vote for. Ugh.

Was nice to see Bucky's hair free flowing one final time. And I bet if Ace had worn the sleeveless shirt with last night's leather pants, he wouldn't have been in the bottom three.

I was hoping for Elliott to leave, but I actually thought Ace was. Shows what I know, eh?

POLT = listening to "Funky Shit" by Prodigy

Flannel...isn't that lesbian lingerie? - Ted, Queer As Folk

No comments: