Friday, April 14, 2006

Brunettes, redheads and Philippine whores...

this is to the cute young redhead working at Panera Bread today, wearing a tan visor, a striped short sleeve Oxford with a blue shirt underneath (and both collars popped) and khaki shorts, revealing his sexy lower legs:

Panera Bread Co.

I'm sorry your name badge was turned around backwards so i couldn't read it and address you by name, but...thank you. Thank you for smiling at me when you saw me staring at you. My gaze was stuck to you as a sticky bun is stuck to your finger. I realize you didn't mean anything by your smile and nod of your head, but to be friendly to a customer, but the smile and nod set off so many immediate, erotic, exotic and unmentionable thoughts in my head, that I couldn't even concentrate on the newspaper I had brought to read while I ate. All I could do whilst shoving a grilled chicken caeser salad and ham and swiss sandwich into my mouth was watch you, and imagine what COULD be. And it made for a fantastically blissful lunchtime fantasy.

*SIGH*

Yeah, it's true I have no life. A very vivid imagination, indeed, but no life.

Oh, like YOU'VE never stared at someone hot to the exclusion of all else! Don't judge me.

NOTE: that is NOT the red headed guy from Panera Bread in the above photo, but he IS a red head, and a damn cute one at that, and his hair IS similar in color and style to the guy in Panera Bread, so I put him there as a helpful visual aid.

POLT = listening to "Head Like A Hole" by Nine Inch Nails

I tune out self pity, it makes my dick soft. - Brian, Queer As Folk

No comments: