Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Hidden behind the idols you adore...

Andrea Botchelli....YAWN! Well, at least he's not a star big in the 1970's.

Katharine (I Have Nothing): The yellow dress was not at all flattering, but my GOD could she show any more cleavage? Well, I guess you gotta use whatever you go to win this thing. I did not like this song, nor her type of singing, but she CAN sing. Once again, I think she could take the whoel prize. But I gotta wonder what the heck the juges were thinking!
Elliott (A Song For You): Still looks uncomfortable, not much stage presense at all. Didn't like the song, nor the way he sang it. The song was beyond him. Paula's crying? He moved her?? He's a 'handsome' performer??? Is she drunk again?
Kellie (Unchained Melody): If I wasn't already diabetic, her "aw-shucks"-ness is so sickeningly sweet, it would make me diabetic. She was off again, nasaly, flat, not with the orchestra, just all over the map. Simply horrid.
Paris (The Way We Were): She can sing, but this song seemed a bit too big for her. It was like a little girl singing a big girl song. Not her best job.
Taylor (Just Once):I don't care what he says, this guy is 45 years old. Taylor has charisma? Is Foster blind as well? Don't like the song. But at least he didn't act like a drunk uncle at a wedding reception, finally! Could have been his best performance, but it DID sound like a karoke performance. Not a bad performance, but not good enough for htis stage of Idol.
Chris (Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman): Don't like the song. Not much of a Brain Adams fan. But Chris bought a rock aspect to it, that helped. Loved his performance. Now HE has charisma. I'd become a woman if he'd love me! Gave me goosebumps.

So, the bottom three were Elliott, Kellie, and Paris, which truly pains me to say, cause I like Paris much more then Taylor. Kellie truly had the worst performance. And for the second week in a row. If she's not kicked off after this week, I don't what it will take to get her off. Maybe she'd have to bit the head off a live baby and spit it into the audience, that might get her kicked off. Or maybe make a negative comment about Bushie, that's surely gonna piss off her NASCAR redneck hillbilly fans.

Honestly, if there's any justice in the world, she will be the next to go.

POLT = listening to "Season Song" by The Blue States from the 28 Days Later Soundtrack

Man I aint changed, but I know I aint the same. - The Wallflowers

No comments: