Saturday, April 15, 2006

How about them transparent dangling carrots...

Late last week, the lady in charge of another department at work brought in Easter gifts for her workers, and she gave me one too (she loves me. But then, who doesn't love Uncle Polt?). But these were not normal carrots, oh NO! (you think I'd post about normal carrots?) No, these were large carrots made of little round cheese balls, wrapped in plastic with green streamers tied to the top. (see below)



I thanked her, cause it was very sweet of her to give me one. I didn't have the heart to tell her I don't really like puffy cheese balls. So I took with me to the game last Sunday and it was consumed by everyone up there. So it didn't go to waste.

Gotta love a woman that gives you big cheese ball filled carrot, eh?

POLT = listening to "Humor Of The Situation" by The Barenaked Ladies

Let's get out of this gosh forsaken heckhole! - Marge Simpson

No comments: