Monday, April 10, 2006

Told me to be happy, on your wedding day...

I know it's about two weeks overdue or so, but I finally got the wedding photos developed from Joe and Kelly's wedding. Here they are below:



Okay, now this is what happens when you accidently hit the button while holding your camera. Nice pants, though, eh?










This is Ghostie, laughing at some inanity of mine, I'm sure, while driving us there. But inanity or NOT I got us there, and not late either!












Two more Borders people, Kathy (affectionately known as Mama) and Andy. The GREAT thing about this photo is Andy deTESTS his photo being taken! I mean of his face. I worked at Borders like three years or more, and I got pictures of most of my co-workers, Andy included. But every one of Andy has him holding something up in front of his face. but not THIS one! Nyah, nyah, nyah!!!!









THIS was the place setting. Sit in front of that and TRY not to be intimidated! Didn't know which butter knife was mine, not sure which glasses were mine...geez, I was trying to get over sitting at the Neffernegger (or whatever it was) table









This is me and "The Bossy Lady" that served us. She was bossy, but SO funny. And look, for the pic, she showed her pink nails! And wedding ring. I heart her! I'd marry her...if I werent' gay...and she wasn't already married...







This is Susan and Kelly (with Kelly being, obviously, the bride standing). Both are ex-Borders employees. Susan is a somewhat frequent visitor to the Palace, as is her husband David....but the less said about him, the better (he's one of those *shudder* Republicans. Kinda makes ya wonder why he comes here, but we welcome all here at the Palace and don't discriminate. Too bad the same can't be said for a large majority of Republicans. But I digress...)








This is a group photo of Kelly mother's family, I believe. It didn't come out as well as I had intended. And I think I cut a few people off on the left. But I got the cute guy in blue in the front, and the cute guy right next to him. And kneeling, second from the right is Kelly's yougner brother, the one I was drooling over, but not making any scene over (yes it WAS an amazing display of self-control). Oh, and Joe and Kelly are standing in the middle of the group...somewhere....




This table, by the fireplace, is where the bride and groom sat to eat. Very comfy, and kinda private, even in a room full of people!










Me and the groom. Whatta guy.















Me and the bride. This is right at the end of the night, before Ghostie and I left. Notice how my tie is STILL on...I DEPLORE ties.















Joe and Kelly's car, decorated. I had nothing to do with this at all.









Ya know, I really thought I took a lot more photos than this. Guess I was having too much fun to take pictures!

POLT = listening to "Never Let Me Down Again" by The Smashing Pumpkins

When you wake up, wipe the slugs off your face and get ready for a new day. - My Own Private Idaho

2 comments:

The Persian said...

Awesome pictures! And what is WRONG with Andy's face?? He looks pretty hot to me!

:)

Polt said...

Nothing's wrong with Andy's face that I can see. But ANDY thinks there's something wrong with Andy's face and always covers it when i try to take a photo. Except for this time.

Verification Word: ikltqxda
(I have no IDEA how to pronounce that...looks like an Aztec word or something)