Monday, April 24, 2006

Honesty, you want apologies...

I just wanted to let everyone know, in case you tried to access the Palace sometime last night or so far today, well, Blogger's been on the rag again, and I've not been able to post anything. I apologize. It's working now, obviously, but is supposed to have "maintenance" in a few hours, so we'll see what works with that.

Because of the problems with access, and still trying to make up for the solemnness of posts prior in the week, I give you the following:




Now THAT'S what I call a 'woody'!












Oh what rebels! Or, maybe they're just illeterate. And horny. And blind. Or just totally oblivious.















I don't have the slightest clue what's going on here, but I sincerely hope it involves a substantial amount of alcohol or illicit drugs. For someone to do that stone cold sober is just a truly frightening prospect.














POLT = listening to "Roak And Roll" by Led Zeppelin

If the nest Survivor was in hell...THAT I'd watch! - Harley Quinn, Harley Quinn #22

2 comments:

The Persian said...

that expression on the kid's face at the top is so hot! And well his touchy feely friend isn't so bad either.

:)

Polt said...

Yeah, the guys are hot. That's one of the reasons I put the photos up! :)

And, Brad, WHICH fella are you talking about? The gun in the crothc fella? Bradley, I'm worried about you.....

:)