Saturday, April 08, 2006

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired...

Late last night, I got a real bad headache and thought I might have to throw up. I took a shower and went to bed, but htat didn't help much. I would sleep for a hlaf hour to 45 minute, and wake up, roll over, and eventaully fall asleep again, and so on and so on and so on. Obviously, i did not sleep well.

When I got up this morning, I didn't feel better, but I didn't really feel right, either. Just kinda off. I went to work anyway, and made it through that. I was supposed to go see a high school production of Beauty and The Beast with a co-worker, but after work, i called and abcked out.

I went to my parents to let the dog out. Then I laid down in bed there, with her laying with me. I figured this way she coudl be around someone, even if it was only whiel I was sleeping. I did this about 430. It's not about 1130, and other than three times when she woke me to take her out again, I've been sleeping the whole entire time. And I'm still tired. I think I'm just making up for lost sleep yesterday.

So, I'm posting this, gonna take a shower and hit the sack here at home and get some more sleep. And hopefully, that's all I'll need. But because of all the sleep, that's why I haven't posted before now.

Hope all of you are doing well, and I'll post again soon!

POLT = listening to nothing, as I havent turned the music on

Politicians, ugly buildings and whores all get respectable if they last long enough. - Noah Cross, Chinatown

No comments: