Saturday, April 22, 2006

Your purple prose just gives you away...

Yes, kids, it's time for yet another purple post (this will make the third such one). Purple is Uncle Polt's favorite color. And since most of my recent posts have been rather...deep and depressing, I thought it time to lighten things up...purplishly!


A purple Nirvana record. Kurt speaks to me.


















A purple balloon.



















A real hottie in a purple biknini (you can NEVER have too many of them)

















A purple trimmed, metallic bookmark from Joe and Kelly's wedding.







A purple bridal party.













Purple dresses.




















A purple butterfly...or is it a moth?

















The Color Purple, a book to read.




















A purple (and pink) computer tower. How gay is that?



















A purple eye. Despite the fact this is somewhat distrubing to me, I love this photo!
















A flaming purple drum set. Again, kinda gay. Gay, or mid-1970's, one or the other.




















A purple violin...or is that a viola?















The purple finger of proof that this Iraqi woman voted. hey, if we get a few purple fingered Iraqis out of this quagmire Bushie's got us into, i guess it's a good thing.












These are the purple flowers a very special person sent to me earlier this year.




















A purple Gamecube controller.

















A purple gear.












this is a photo of the mysterious purple haze surrounding Satrun's moon Titan.


















Purple jelly beans...the best kind!
















If one must go kayaking, why not in a purple kayak?














A purple keychain.











I don't know what or where this is, but I love the purple lighting.



















Purple lips. nuff said.











If one's going to add a connecting line to the DC Metro, why not make it the Purple Line?












A purple Christmas ball.













Purple sports fans. I wonder how much a bitch it is to get that purple coloring off. And how long he goes around with a purple tint to his skin.














The purple costumed comic book hero The Phantom!





















A purple polar bear?










A spool of purple ribbon.

























A hot bodied guy in purple Speedos...and again, you can NEVER have too many of them either.






























Purple SweetTarts.
















A painting of purple.












Purple zebraskin bedsheets. I wonder if they come in King size?














POLT = listening to "What I Got" by Sublime

I appreciate it, no one's ever committed a felony for me before. - Mary Ann Singleton, Further Tales Of The City

3 comments:

epicurist said...

That was very...purply :)

Anonymous said...

I will take one each of the purple bikini guys, thanks..... Yumm.

Polt said...

epicurist:Firstly, LOVE your blog. Secondly, Yes, yes it was. Thank you.

Onanite: Hmm, well, when I get done with them I'll send them your way....but I don't know what kinda condition they'll be in then. :)