Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Now Kelly, jump to it...

Praise be to the heavens, there IS a God! Pickler got picked to leave American Idol! It's about freaking TIME! Thank you, thank you, thank you! And Chris and Katharine were the top two vote getters...as they should be. I feel a bit responsible, because, yes, I am ashamed to admit it, but I finally voted last night. I mean come ON! Chris got the second to lowest votes the week before I could NOT take the chance! SO I helped.

But even so, thank you everyone who did NOT Pick Pickler. Now she can go back to her redneck home in North Carolina and get on with her life: getting knocked up, then maybe getting married, sitting around the house all day in a beehive and mu-mu, getting fat and collecting food stamps. And maybe reading a book or newspaper or something. Or just a matchbox, don't want to tax what little brain power she may have.

POLT = listening to "Looking Through Patient Eyes" by PM Dawn

70's Fashion Tip #32: You can't go wrong with plaid! - TVLand Promo

1 comment:

Polt said...

Hehehe, yeah, I guess I do.

Was that an invite I heard? Hmmm.... :P