Monday, April 17, 2006

I'll take your invitation, you take all of me...

I've been toying with the idea of changing the photo in the upper left corner of the Palace again. I've got a number of Polt pictures to put there, but I thought, nah, maybe I ought to put like a welcome or an invitation or something there instead.

So I've been working on a few things, and I'll post the results below. Be sure to tell me if you like any of these.










































Should I go with one of these, or a Polt photo instead? Something I gotta dwell upon some more I think.

POLT = listening to "What You Are" by Audioslave

There are 3 kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who cant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the Santa's boy. I love his cute shorts, and fine basket.

Onanite