Thursday, April 20, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (part VI)...

Welcome to Half-Nekked Thursday. What is Half-Nekked Thursday? Click on the Half-Nekked Thursday button on the sidebar there to the left, and find out!


I got my eye on you.
I can't take my eyes off of you.
Don't it make my brown eyes blue.
Starlight in your eyes of blue.
Bright as your eyes tonight.
Sight for sore eyes.
She's got Bette Davis eyes.
Apple of my eye.
Behind blue eyes.
Dry your cryin eyes.

yeah, okay, that's all I got..and it's probably more than enough.

POLT = listening to "Teenage Lust" by The Jesus And Mary Chain

The ballot is stronger than the bullet. - Abraham Lincoln

9 comments:

Sunny Delight said...

great eyes babe! HHNT!

lecram sinun said...

The pic is great... the "eye" song lines make it complete. Cheers and Happy HNT!

Leesa said...

"In Your Eyes" Happy HNT!

OLY said...

Baby's got blue eyes!
:)
Happy HNT!

Rebecca said...

What a lovely color!!!

Anonymous said...

"Doctor my eye(s)"

Fairy Godfather

Mike said...

Happy HNT!!

Polt said...

Sunny: Thanks!

Lecram: A song always improves any situation!

Crimson: AH! How could I forget that one? I LOVE that song!

Phoenixboi: Oh, there's another one I forgot. And how appropriate too! :)

Beeca: thanx, sweetie! Wish i could take credit for it. I'll pass your sentiments along to mom and dad. :)

Mark: Man, there's ANOTHER one I forgot! Geez, what WAS I thinking?

Brad: Well, actually, my eyes are blue, but when someone has an ass like you do, dude, you can call them whatever color you want!

Mike: Thanx! RIght back atcha!

~Tim said...

What about Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain?
HHNT!