Monday, April 10, 2006

Do you come from a land down under...

Well, fair readers, I got another posting to my BlogMap, this time it's Mike Fitz from AUSTRALIA!!! My first posting out of the USA (well except for the Bravenet people in Vancouver...oh, and MoonsSpells too, sorry.....)....um, allow me to rephrase, my first posting outside of North America! Whoo-Hooo!

Thanks, Mike!

Now, if someone can put a pin in my map all the way from the Southern hemisphere, certainly there's no reason why more of my American readers can't do it! And I've noticed I've gotten a lot of visits from Europe as well, I'd like to see some pins from you guys also!

C'mon, don't be shy! Pin me, baby! hehehehe....

POLT - listening to "Hide U" by Kosheen

Well I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die. - Mr. Garrison, South Park

No comments: