Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Every day, big girls walk away...

thank God it was Mandisa's turn to leave American Idol. I hate people who flaunt their religion like she did. Everything was "I bless you," this and "It's what God wanted" that. ugh. One can be very religious and NOT flash it around so that everyone knows without a doubt that one is. That's not about religion, it's about making yourself look better to other people.

That and she supports an anti-gay preacher, so I'm glad she's outta there. That story broke after last week's episode, and I read it online, and read some bloggers who HAD voted for her before, but said they wouldn't now. I have no proof of it, but I hope that revelation had something to do with her getting kicked off.

Plus, I never really liked her singing. It is kinda sad to see the only fat person on the show leave, but since it's her, I'll get over it somehow. And rather easily, I'd imagine.

Was kinda surprised by the results, though. I did that online voting thing again, and this week, they had Chris as the best with 43%, and the bottom three were bucky with 58%, Kellie with 7% and Paris with 4%. Yet Bucky didn't even make the bottom three. What IS going on?

POLT = listening to "You're So Great" by Blur

I'm not into working out. My philosophy is: no pain, no pain. - Carol Leifer

No comments: