Thursday, April 13, 2006

I'm a kissing cousin to a ripe pineapple...

Found these photos online, and it looks amazingly like my cousin Marcus...



He's got Marcus' eyes, his hair, the shape of his head. Having never seen it, I don't know that he has Marcus' chest or not (I outta see if I can find out about that sometime...). But I'm sure he's not Marcus, cause Marcus is only 17 years old, and this guy looks older than that.

Damn, I never really realized just how hot my cousin was until I saw these photos, and thought it was him. Oh, I am SO gonna burn for what I'm thinking.....I'm evil, EVIL I say!

POLT = listening to "Do Your Thing" by Basement Jaxx

I don't care what my parents say. I've got to do what makes me happy. - Justin, Queer As Folk

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup I had cousin sex when I was a young teen, fun, a little weird the next day, but worth it.

The Persian said...

17? Yikes that alone is all bad!

:)

Polt said...

Anonymous: Incest Is Best, the Official State Slogan of West Virignia. ;)

Persian: Yeah, i know, that's WHY I don't know what his chest looks like. But later this year...he becomes fair game. :)

Polt said...

Honestly, man, if this kid is over 18, and expresses an iota of interesting in hooking up, he can be as high as the space shuttle (that might explain the interest, actually) and I'd still be all over him like an anaconda on it's prey!