Sunday, April 16, 2006

Cannot shuffle in this heat, it's all wrong...

Put your music player on shuffle.
Press forward for each question.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.

How am I feeling today?: "Out Of The Races And Onto The Tracks" by The Rapture.
Okay, I need to get outside, is that it?

Will I get far in life? : "Rent" from the Original Broadway Soundtrack.
Hmm, never own my own home, gotcha.

Where will I get Married?: "Say You Love Me" by Fleetwood Mac
??? Doesn't tell me where, or even IF, I'll get married...

What is my best friend's theme song?: "Girls & Boys" by Blur
Well, yes, my best friends ARE either girls OR boys...

What is the story of my life?: "Ave Maria" by Nana Mouskouri
Absolutely beautiful song...but I don't see how that answers the question.

What is/was highschool like?: "Big Time" by Petere Gabriel
Yes, I was rather well known around my school, had a big time there.

How can I get ahead in life? : "Fiction" by Orgy
So, I outta be a writer?

What is the best thing about me?: "Rock The House" by The Gorillaz
I'll take this to mean, I can 'rock the house', and we'll assume that's a good thing.

How is today going to be?: "How High" By Madonna
Hmm, I don't do drugs, and I'm not flying anywhere.....but it IS Madonna!

What is in store for this weekend?: "Ghostbusters" by Ray Parker Jr
hehehehehe...kinda ashamed to admit I have this song on my iTunes...

What song describes my parents?: "Fastlove" by George Michael
BWAHAHAHAHAH!!! Oh God, not if you knew my parents!

To describe my grandparents? : "Christianity" by The Wolfgang Press
They were big into the church, yeah.

How is my life going?: "Flashback" by Imagination
Thinking about how good things used to be, I suppose.

What song will they play at my funeral?: "I Drink Alone" by George Thorogood
Well, no I don't really. don't drink much at all, but certainly not alone...

How does the world see me?: "My Little Demon" by Fleetwood Mac
Okay, well this is self explanatory.

Will I have a Happy Life? "All My Love" by Led Zepplin
I'm not sure how to take this...

What do my friends really think of me?: "Miracle Drug" by U2
Am I a miracle drug in thier lives, or do they think i need a miracle drug?

Do people secretly lust after me?: "Borderline" by Madonna
Not sure how to take this either., but it's Madonna, so that has to mean something

How can I make myself happy?: "Get What You Need" by Jet
Hehehe, this is an obvious answer!

What should I do with my life?: "Brand New Lover" by Dead Or Alive
um, don't I need an old lover before I can get a new one?

Will I ever have children? : "Dreaming" by Blondie
Yeah, I dream of having kids, doubt I will though.

What is some good advice for me?: "Queer" by Garbage
BWAHAHAHAH!! Well, D'uh! no kiddin!

How Will I be remembered? : "Alive" by Pearl Jam
hehehe, this is pretty funny too. I'll be remembered as alive..I should hope so!

What is my signature dancing song? : "Cigarettes And Chocolate Milk" by Rufus Wainwright
Hmmm, well it's a slow song, so that's good.

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?: "Trip Like I Do" by The Crystal Method
Trip as is fall down, trip as is acid trip, trip as in vacation, or trip as in trippin-out?

What type of men/women do you like?: "Almost Gold" by The Jesus And Mary Chain
hmmm, wealthy men ARE a plus, yes.

POLT = listening to "Name Of The Game" by The Crystal Method

Start slow and taper off. - Walt Stack

No comments: