Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Christopher, they said you were a very great man...

Oh my god...I am in shock. I am in mourning. I didn't see this coming at all. And I even voted TWICE last night. Course, I did feel mildly concerned....

Chris might not have been the best last night, but he certainly wasn't the worst! Maybe if he had forgotten some of the words he mighta been around longer.

I can't say he was robbed or anything, cause it our votes that decide. but I can say that I believe that he'll rise to greater heights than all the remaining three combined. he's already had that job offer from that band about a month ago, I can't recall thier name. He might not become a solo artist, but he'll have hits as lead singer for some band. And that'll do better than whoever wins this. I mean, this is the fifth year, and other than Kelly Clarkson, has ANY of the winner had a stellar career? There is Clay Aiken, but oh, he didn't win either, now did he?

Oh well, I'm not sure that I'll watch another episode, because frankly I don't really care who wins now. Unless it's Katharine, they'll be substandard to Chris...and she did NOT sing well the last two week anyway.

So, in a fond farwell to Chris, I give you the following:





















And just for the purposes of my perverted fantasies, one more time I give you:



POLT = listening to "Master And Servent" by Depeche Mode

Great money does not a great human make. - Moll Flanders

4 comments:

mNg said...

Katharine is good but not all that great. Unfortunately she's Simon's favorite. But hey, I dig Chris too :) He's hot.

Polt said...

Well, DUG him would be more accurate, as he's not on the show anymore. Still, that doesn't diminish his hotness, I'll agree.

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»