Friday, May 19, 2006

Turn to lies and conversation fear...

I saw this on Persian Guy's blog, and thought I'd do it too. It's called 4 Truths And A Lie.

Four of the following statements are truths, one is a lie. See if you can figure out which is a lie.

1) The number of states within the USA I have been to is less than the number of times I have been outside the USA.
2) I have been stopped by the police, given a breathalyzer, and charged with an alcohol related crime.
3) Ashamed though I am to admit it, I once voted for a Republican for Governor of Pennsylvania.
4) Despite being a gay man I have had sex with the wife of a good friend, the girlfriend of another friend, and a 19 year old shapely blonde female co-worker that all my male co-workers were drooling over.
5) I once lost 40 pounds over a two month period.

Leave me a comment with your guess.

POLT = listening to "What I Got" by Sublime

Always remember: willing is better then beautiful!

6 comments:

m_o_o_nspells said...

I'm guessing #3 is the lie...you seem to be pretty staunch in your political beliefs. Not that I don't think you're staunch about your gayness too, but I believe you DID say you went to college, so... ;o)

emanoyhl said...

i'd say number 1 because it sounds more "tricky" lol
number 2 though sounds too straightforward

i guess i'm supposed to read his blog first or know him in person?
lol

wait, his name is "persian_guy" if he's muslim, #2 would be the lie since he's not allowed to drink...
hmmmmm


cjxqhhjm
(si-JIX-queue-hh-HIJ-um)

Polt said...

Manny: these 5 statements are for me...the idea came from Persian Guy, but the statements are mine.

Anonymous said...

#5

That all I am saying

m_o_o_nspells said...

'K, this game's no fun if you aren't gonna reveal the answer...I mean, I've been waiting with baited breath since FRIDAY! :o(

I know, get a life...but still...

Polt said...

Good job, Moons, you got it. Sorry for the delay in posting the answers!