Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Snowmen stand by, time will stop for you and I...

The temps are a little lower today, like 5-10 degrees or so, and the humidity's dropped as well, although it's still warm. Its much more comfortable in my apartment, although, as I said, still warm.

In order to help alleviate the heat, I've found and posted the following photos:







Brrrrrr, chilly! I'm all goose-pimply now...although that might not be from the cold....

POLT = listening to "Rhiannon" by Fleetwood Mac

You know, people, I'm not black, but there's a whole lot of times I wish I could say I'm not white. - Frank Zappa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to hate snow but after seeing those "snowmen" in your pictures I've almost changed my mind. Until I saw the last picture, then I wished for a quick heat wave;-)Okay guys lets all do jumping jacks!