Sunday, May 21, 2006

Psychic spies from China, try to steal your mind's elation...

I was sitting in my living room a few nights ago, it was a warm evening, so I had the door to the balcony open. And I heard a 'thump' from the direction of the balcony. I got up and went into the hallway that leads to the balcony, and peered out, and this, to my horror, is what I saw:



















Damn squirrels...probably spying on me. Droping out of trees to scare me, darting out in front my car, and now, spying on my from my own balcony! I am outraged! Well I've got pictures to PROVE it this time! It's gotta be a squirrel conspiracy...or the Polt Chaos, who knows?

POLT = listening to "I Don't Like Mondays" by Tori Amos

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing themselves. - Leo Tolstoy

4 comments:

m_o_o_nspells said...

LMAO @ the squirrel conspiracy...you're a hoot, Polt! Squirrels are cute and harmless...I got a super cute email the other day featuring a baby squirrel being raised with a bunch of Papillon puppies by mama Papillon! Almost cute enough to make me want a squirrel...except hubby'd kill me if I tried to bring ANY more "disposable" pets into the house! ;o)
Also, wild animals aren't pets...I know that... :oD

Anonymous said...

moo with me...

Fairy Godfather

Ryan said...

thats funny!

Polt said...

Moons: squirrels are vermin. Or vermin-esque. And they're tricky! One dropped out of a tree near me, I posted about that a while back. And note how they always dart right AT your car, but turn away after you've swerve off the road to avoid them. Nasty flea ridden creatures! :)

Mark: um, okay...mooo... ?

Brad: What did I DO with it? Not a God Damn thing! I wasn't going near those rabids infected fur bags! After I took the photos, I DID stamp my feet on the floor which let it know that I was ONTO him, and he scampered off across the roof.

Ryan: It aint funny when YOU'RE the subject of thier spying. :)