Monday, May 29, 2006

MONDAY'S HOT SHIRTLESS GUY PHOTOS

In honor of Memorial Day, I give you the following:

























Yeah, the one's not really shirtless, and it's doubtful any of them are actually in the military, but honestly, DOES IT FREAKIN MATTER???? Just enjoy the view.

And remember of our men and women in the armed services and the sacrifices they've made for us.

POLT = listening to "Shiny Happy People" by R.E.M.

There is always a reason to twirl. - Agnes Louise Uvula

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first guy has a really big boat. I would order the second guy to do jumping jacks immediately. The third guy has a really long sword!

Polt said...

I have a movie with guy Number 1 in, and I can assure his boat IS really big. Hell make em all do jumping jacks I say! Get em all sweaty.......