Monday, May 29, 2006

You're a butterfly in the wind, without a care...

This weekend, I watched The Butterfly Effect, with Ashton Kutcher.



It's a very interesting concept, going back in time in your life to change things that went wrong. But it doesn't really work, the movie kinda squanders the potential it had. And the ending had me laughing out loud at its unbelievability. And it wasn't a comedic scene.

Not a bad movie, really, just not as good as it could have been, and therefore, a disappointment.

POLT = listening to "You Get What You Give" by New Radicals

Um, no one's talking to you dear. Just stand there and wait for your clothes to come back in style. - Charlene's Coar, Dinosaurs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But Ashton was HOT right?

Onanite

Polt said...

Actually, Onanite, I gotta tell ya, I was kinda disappointed. I mean, he was running around shirtless a bit, but he really wasn't all that HOT. Still easy on the eyes, but not really HOT. The two kids that played him, one at 7 the other at 13, they're gonna be heartbreakers, I can tell ya that. :)