Monday, May 29, 2006

It's still a question of gender...

Got 10 responses to the last Blog Poll. And the results, to the underwear question, are as follows:

Going Commando!: 4
Boxerbriefs: 3
G-string/Thong: 2
Boxers: 1
Briefs: 0
Thermals: 0
Bikinis: 0

Hmm, got a majority of visitors to the Palace leaving things hanging free and unimpeded, eh? I wonder about the 2 G-String/thong people, were they women, or just men with bad wedgies?

At any rate, I've got a new Blogpoll put up. Vote early and often!

POLT = listening to "And She Was" by The Talking Heads

To be eighteen or sixteen or whatever, to be young and pretty and have a dick that works - in this country, that's to have everything. Faggot, breeder, I don't care what you are. - Carlos Reichert, Boys Of Life

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shoot, I didn't get to register a vote. :) Well, once the warm weather comes, socks and underwear stay in the drawers where they belong. After all, who wants to be overly-encumbered when an opportunity to commune with nature presents itself? :)

Polt said...

heheh, well I had the poll up for liek 2 weeks or so, you had plenty of time.

Actually, I prefer to observe others in thier communings with nature, and not do it so much myself. But that's just me.