Tuesday, May 16, 2006

For a quickie, humans get picky...

I'm just quickly popping in to let you all know that everything went fine at the polls today. Even though we were using new equipment, and I feared all sort of technical hangups or voter bitching, there was not problem.

After the polls close, Mama Polt (who works the polls as well, along with Aggie and two other ladies) and I have to take the results to the county courthouse, where they are tabulated. There are something like 74 precincts in our county. WHen you arrive at the county courthouse (a 14 mile drive for us) you're given a number that's the order in which you arrived. THis time, with all the new equipment and stuff, we were still #5! Whoo-Hoo! We got everything done and got the 14 miles driven faster than ANY of the precincts within the city where the courthouse is located! We freakin ROCK!

At any rate, I am freaking exhausted, having been up since 545 this morning (it's now 1104). I need to get to bed, as I'm going to work tomorrow morning. UGH!

I see that some of you commented on things, thanks bunches. But I'll get to them all tomorrow!

Post atcha soon!

POLT =listening to "Because The Night" by 10,000 Maniacs

She got past my force field! My imregnable force field! I feel so...pregnable! - Superboy, Superboy #85

No comments: