Friday, May 05, 2006

I haven't forgotten to say thank you...

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted recently, the last couple days, been busy. Will be tomorrow as well, don't know when I'll get to post again soon. SO, I wanted to thank each and everyone of you who sent my parents a wedding anniversary congratulation message! They got 31 total, and Mama Polt laughed at some of them, and said everyone was sweet for sending them. She got messages from around our area, of course, but she also got them from Virginia, Georgia, Massachusetts, upstate New York, Michigan, San Diego, Canada and even two from England! To everyone that sent one, you guys rock! Thanks.

Thanks to George, Kelly, Jessica, Mark, Jennifer, Javier, Colleen, Manny, Amie, Robyn, Susan, David, Sophia, Janis, Brenda, Gary, Sue, Ag, Caroline, Terri, Laura, Chris, Joe, Kelly, James, Jerris, Ed, Freddie, Sonia, Brad, and ME! If I missed anyone, I assure you it was inadvertent and I whole-heartedly apologize!

Thanks again guys!

POLT = listening to "Renegade" by Styx

Lead me not into temptation, for I can find my way there just fine myself. - Rita Mae Brown

2 comments:

epicurist said...

Sorry, I missed it! Hope their anniversary was great!

Polt said...

Thanks for helping BRad. And epicurist, it's the thought that counts, right? maybe you'll get your chance if I do this for one of thier birthdays or soemthing. :) And it was great!