Friday, May 19, 2006

In the frying pan, like spam...

From 826am through 849 am this morning, I was hit with 99 spam messages. yes, 99. Let me spell that one out for all of you: ninety-FUCKING-nine!! I had left my word verification down from HNT, but now, I know to keep it up ALL the time. I hope to be able to disable it for HNT's, but if I get 99 spam messages again, I'm just gonna keep it enabled constantly.

Allow me to share with you some of the 'friendly' messages:

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future
I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative
What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me
Great site lots of usefull infomation here
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.

Golly gee, how special do I feel that I have a pretty/interesting/awesome/super/best/wonderful site/website/content/color scheme/graphics/gusetbook!!! And it warms my heart to know so much of my information is usefull!

Do the people that send this shit out really think ANYONE is gonna get all this and then click on the link they attach to each one? What kinda of chucklehead does that? Especially after recieving 99 on them????

So if you notice a bunch of deleted comments on any post, you'll understand why.

POLT = listening to "She Bop" by Cyndi Lauper

You are THE best kisser, hand down! No, no, no, lover, that's just an expression. Put em back up here. Attaboy. - Emmett, Queer As Folk

No comments: