Thursday, May 11, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part VIII)...

It's that time of the week again!


Since I've seen so many underwear shots, I figured it was time I got into the game as well!



As they sang in South Park, I suppose you can "Blame Canada!" I hope no one from the Great White North takes offense to this, but bear in mind, I'm not gonna wrap "lil Polt & the boys" in just ANY old thing! I've made sure I've wrapped them in something special, something that will keep me thinking of Toronto all day long...cause God knows I do most of my thinking with what's under the maple leaf anyway.

At any rate, HAPPY HNT!

Want to get in on this silliness for yourself? Click the HNT button off on the left!

POLT = listening to "Hooked On A Feeling" by Blue Suede

Five-fourths of the population do not understand fractions.

9 comments:

Joel said...

Super sexy dude! HHNT

Leesa said...

Love it ;) HHNT!

Mike said...

Very nice. HHNT!

Rebecca said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH Canada....lovely maple leaf you have there...

HHNT!

Polt said...

Scotty: why thank you.

Brad: I'm butt naked right now as I type this, but as for a photo that way...um, no. :) I'll leave up to you. ;)

Crimson: thank you, as well.

Locutus: yeah, a friend of mine emailed with that same thing. She says it worked fine until she used Firefox, and now it's screwy. I don't know man, it works fine on IE...

Mike: well thank you, aren't you sweet.

Becca: Yes, Becca, it is...yes indeedy it is. :)

Anonymous said...

Actually, I'm using IE, and I was waiting and waiting... finally scrolled. Ah... there it is. I think it has something to do with the placement of graphics and forced table or cell widths. That's a guess.

Re, the maple leaf... I guess it's an improvement over the fig leaf. Less about hiding something than making a statement. :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»