Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Everything so upside down now...

I finished another book this week. I started it Sunday afternoon and wrapped it up Tuesday at the polls.



This is book the originial movie was based on. It's quite a bit different, with characters never mentioned in the movie, and some characters dying that lived in the movie, and so forth. Not that I'm complaining, because that made it more interesting since that left a bit of mystery in was was going to happen. (Of course, the final outcome: some getting away, and the boat sinking were never in question!)

I don't know yet if I'm going to see the remake. I just can't imagine it would be as good as the original movie, despite the improvements in special effects since then. I'll probably just wait and get it on Netflix.

And no, there will be no posts on American Idol this, or any following week. I missed Tuesday's performance show, didn't see tonight episode, and don't know, nor care, who was voted off. Chris was clearly the best singer on the show this season, any episode without him in it is a shame, and I've no desire to have any part of it.

POLT = listening to "A Kind Of Magic" by Queen

Well she kinda like guys and she kinda likes girls, as my mom told me, it's a crazy crazy world. The quality of life it enhances, well at least it betters her chances. - Bi-Sexual Chick

No comments: