Thursday, May 18, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part IX)...

Per Osbasso's request, since it's the one year anniversary of HNT, I posted two pics today!



Number one is, again at the request of the great and mighty Os, the very first HNT I posted, back on March 16, 2006, a few short two months ago!


Number two, per Os, is a celebratory HNT.


Streamers, tiara, noisemaker, champagne, and Polt! What more do you need for a proper anniversary celebration???? I would have wrapped something else up in streamers, but really, that's not a sight I'd care to show, nor would you care to see. (oh, and I am forced to give credit to Ghostie, the Dead Boy Wonder for taking the photo...he insisted on being mention. Don't know why, he doesn't even read my blog, but what the hell?)

HAPPY HNT!! And Happy Anniversary, everyone! If you're wondering how you can get in on this, just click the HNT button off on the left.

POLT = listening to "Jack-Ass" by Beck

A clean desk is a sign of a cluttered mind.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun! I think you've encompassed the spirit perfectly! And why are photographers so snooty about getting their mention? Hmph. They should be honored to be asked! :)

Happy HNT Anniversary!

Ryan said...

very cool hhnt!

The Middle Child said...

That second picture scared me a little!!
Happy HNT!

Leesa said...

Creative use of decor! HHNT :)

AndyT13 said...

That's freakin hysterical!@ HHNT!

betchacantguesswho said...

Yep!! you've got it all covered!! Happy HNT!!

Philip said...

I dig the streamers and champagne.

Happy HNT

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Clever way to stay half-nekkid! Happy HNT

By the way Polt, I'm the opposite of your profile: a straight Republican in a blue state. But it's cool that we can all be amigos in the HNT community.

Rebecca said...

My my what a long noisemaker you have there :D

HHNT!

Backdoor Slider said...

there is nothing more you need for a party !!!!

HHNT

m_o_o_nspells said...

Hey Polt!
Thanks for your sweet comments!
LOL @ your pic...you are SO cute! And I'm absolutely positive that there are MANY boys (and girls) out there who would LOVE to see something ELSE of yours wrapped in streamers...or NOT wrapped! ;o)
Maybe one day...
Hey, btw, your present arrive yet?

HBelatedHNT!

Polt said...

Foxglove: I'm honored to participate.

Ryan: thank you.

Bekah: yeah, it does have a kind of "Taken hostage and pleading for money" kind of look to it, doesn't it?

Crimson: Creative is my middle name...or outta be.

AndyT13: Thank you (taking deep bow) thank you.

Betcha: Better for me to have it covered rather than UNcovered!

Locutus: Surprisingly, there were no paper..um, er, streamer cuts anywhere after the unwrapping!

Phillip: Asti rocks!

S-C man: Apparently Half-Nekkidness crosses all boundries, sexual, geographical and political. That's why it's so cool!

Becca:Stop...you'll make me blush

Backdoor:Well perhaps a few Asian twinkies with hairthings to party WITH...

Brad:Oh, Bradley, I never blow and tell.:P

Moons: Maybe...but not as many as I'd like there to be.:) And no, it's not here yet. I'll be sure to post about it as soon as I get it!

.- said...

POLT
sweetie
missed u too

i dont even know which post I am commenting on

opened you with visitors and saw... although delightful bods ....had to scroll cuz, you know... it's work....
be back tonight to get caught up on reading.
hugs

v