Thursday, May 18, 2006

From curtain to the grand finale...

SO, in the span of six days, three TV shows important to me have ended: Justice League Unlimited on the Cartoon Network, The West Wing, and Will & Grace. Superheros, politics and gays, three things very close to my heart, and three things featured on these three shows.

I was really into all three when they first premiered, and through thier first couple seasons. And then, with both The WEst Wing and WIll & Grace, I kinda lost interest after like 4 or 5 seasons. Things just kinda hit a slump. And while neither ever, in my opinion, regained their luster they had in the beginning, I still think they went out on top. And I still watch them all in reruns, and probably will for the forseeable future.

























Goodbye, one and all. You'll be missed.

POLT = listening to "Deeper Love" by Ruff Driverz

Who wants some more Death Day cake? - Melanie, Queer As Folk

2 comments:

Ryan said...

will & grace will always live on! good post polt!

The Persian said...

Polty I'm sorry man, I was never really into W&G.And since I am TV challanged I have no idea what the other two screen caps are of.

I think I spend too much time online.

hehe

Have a great weekend my friend!