Thursday, May 04, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part VII)...

Welcome to...




No, that is NOT me. A few years ago, though, I had the distinct pleasure of waking up on a summer Sunday morning and seeing this sight laying right next to me in bed. SO I hurried out and got the camera and snapped a photo just as he woke up.

I whited out his face to protect the innocent (and NOT so innocent) since he doesn't know I'm posting this. I don't think he'd be upset, but since I can't really contact him to ask, I'll just obscure his identity a little. Hopefully, you can still his smile. And imagine the smile on MY face.

And what is all this Half-Nekkid Craziness all about, you ask? Click the HNT button over on the sidebar and find out!

POLT = listening to "All I Want Is You" by U2

If God had wanted us to vote, he would have given us candidates.

5 comments:

Joel said...

WOW...He's HOT! HHNT

Leesa said...

Nice:) HHNT!

Mike said...

Happy HNT!

Polt said...

Hmmm, I show a photo of my tattoo, and I get 23 comments. I show a photo of a hot twinkie in my bed and I get 4 comments. Something about this does not compute. ;)

Locutus, I can do that because I discovered a stable wormhole, OR I warped around the sun using it's gravity to help and in either case, went into the future!

I'm cool like that.

The Persian said...

Yikes...a hot twinkie in your bed, get rid of it! :)