Friday, May 12, 2006

Songs of the pain, songs that explain...

I am downloading songs from iTunes. First time I've done this since October of last year. The songs I'm getting are somewhat eclectic:

Kelly Clarkson: Walk Away
Rob Zombie: Living Dead Girl
Natasha Bedingfield: Unwritten
White Zombie: More Human Than Human
Red Hot Chili Peppers: Dani California

Yeah, try to figure that combination out!

I really do not Kelly Clarkson, have not liked ANY of her previous songs. But this one, for some reason, I like it. It's catchy. It's a fun song. The video has cute guys in it. And yet, it's NOT a song I would normally like.

I am a bundle of contradictions!

POLT = listening to still nothing, as I'm STILL downloading the iTunes...damn dial up is SLOW

I understand small business growth, I was one. - George W. Bush

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.