Thursday, May 25, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (part X)...

It's that time of the week again! Yes, it's HNT!


I have a very dear friend Amie. She's very crafty, meaning she's into crafts and not meaning she's sneaky and devious. At any rate, last year, for the gay Pride celebration in DC (that I go the every year) she made, hand made, me a necklace. It's a rainbow bead necklace. And she made it so that I could proudly wear it at last year's Pride.

unfortunately, she thought Pride was the week after it actually was, so she didn't mail it in time, and I got it the Monday after Pride. But it was still an extremely sweet gesture, and now i get to wear it THIS year at Pride!

At any rate, this is the necklace she made, hung about my own lovely, supple neck.



Beauty, eh? How special do I feel that she went to all the trouble of making it for me? She is such a great person. (and even though I know she reads my blog, and will be reading this post,she is under no pressure whatsoever to comment in some fashion about this post) heeheehee....

If you're interested in more info about all these crazy shannigans, click on the HNT button on the sidebar at the left!

POLT = listening to "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana

"I'm going 120 kph!" "You're speeding in a foreign language!" - Agnes Louise Uvula

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

This more than makes up for the purple thing. You are forgiven and it might even be that I owe you one. ;) (But I doubt it)

Amie

Rebecca said...

What a lovely compliment to a beautiful neck...

Love all the swirly hair bits too ;-)

HHNT!

Michelle said...

Very cool! :)

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

That was nice of her! Great necklace!

BKS said...

cool necklace indeed...HHNT

BKS

Anonymous said...

Love the necklace! (Love the neck, too.) Have a great time at Pride! (Wait, it hasn't happened yet, has it?) HHNT!

S said...

That is a very cool necklace indeed! HHNT

AndyT13 said...

Nice necklace! HHNT!

Backdoor Slider said...

ooOOooO cool necklace!!!!

HHNT

Philip said...

A political HNT.

Happy HNT

The Persian said...

Great necklace, I've never been to a Pride, imagine that!

Happy HNT my friend, great shot!

:)

.- said...

I like it and love that someone made it.
Several years ago we went to DC for a display on the mall.
May dad was so confused. Happy teeny tiny bit late HNT.

m_o_o_nspells said...

Hot stuff...and nice necklace too! ;o)
HBelatedHNT!

Polt said...

Amie: toldja you'd like it!

Becca: swirly hairs rule!

Chelle: thank you.

tragic: that sounds cool too!

Whoami: she IS a sweetheart!

Locutus: thank you as well.

BKS: yes, yes it is.

Orchid: thank you, I like my neck too. No DC Pride is June 10, and I will enjoy it!

Barefoot: thank you also.

Andy: thanks man.

Slider: Thanks.

Phillip: Oh, I can make damn near anything political. :)

PG: NEVER been to a Pride!?!?! Oh, come to DC then, we'll have a BLAST! Or go to the one in boston, whenever that is. They're really great!

Velma: We think it's great when the breeder accidently stumble into a Pride celebration! their expressions are hilarious!

Moons: Thanks! And the Toronto Pride Parade is June 24, I believe. You outta go!

Spencer: thanks man!