Wednesday, May 24, 2006

This is the end, my friend...

I'll have you all know that I did NOT watch American Idol. A final two without Chris Daughtry in it is a sham. I do not care who won.

Although, i did have a friend text me to tell me Taylor won. I simply do not care. But I am wondering how thier going to market this guy? How disappointed will the people who buy his CD be when they get it home, pop it in the CD player, and realize that instead of watching a gray haired man flail about on stage in a drunken-uncle-at-a-wedding-reception/help-me-I'm-having-a-seizure type of movements, they'll have to actually have nothing to do but listen to his voice, such as that is?

After his 15 minutes have faded (and he's on about minute 13.5 right now) Taylor can at least look forward to the American Idol Reunion Tour in 2020 or so.

POLT = listening to "The Sign Of Fire" by The Fixx

It's not a bad thing to die doing what you love.

No comments: