Thursday, August 24, 2006

After the blast, chips of pluto...

I've lost a friend. Well, not really a friend, but kind of a constant in my life. He was 76 years old, and he is, as of today, no more. I never met him, but I knew he was always out there, a constant as I said.

But as of today, the planet Pluto is no more. It's no longer a planet. Scientists have downgraded it to a...smaller planet, a sub planet, or something. SO we no longer have 9 planets that I learned about in school. But do we have 8 planets, oh no! No, in addition to the...sub planet Pluto, there's also Pluto's moon (Cheron, I think) that's also been reclassified as a...sub planet, and there's some thing between Mars and Jupiter, amidst the asteroids, that's been classified a sub planet and there's a chunk of rock out beyond Pluto that's been classified as sub planet as well. SO now, we subtract a planet from the 9 I know and end up with 12! Go figure...math was never my forte.

1930-2006

POLT = listening to "Ya Mama" by Fatboy Slim

So, Lonestar, now you see evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb. - Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I may be so bold as to speak for Pluto: "Fuck you Earth, I'll be a planet if I want and you can kiss my cold hard Ass"! "I have a moon like Earth, I circle the same damn Sun as Earth, just because I'm on the fringe of the Solar System you think you can treat me like a second class planet"! "When the Sun goes all Supernova on your Ass I'll be out here LMFAO"! Well said Pluto, well said.