Saturday, August 05, 2006

On the streets of Philadelphia...

Hey, kids, Uncle Polt posting from a top secret location in Philly. (well, not really, but I'm not supposed to be using this computer, and yet I am anyway. Such a rebel!) Anywho, just wanted to let you all know I'm having a blast. Thankfully, the heat wave disappated, so it's just warm, and I'm walking all over with Johhnie (formerly of Testicular Teusdays with Johnnie) and Ag and I had a great time getting here and on the boat. Taking tons of photos, and will try to post them when I return.

Gotta get going. Love ya all!

POLT = listening to Johnnie make fun of how the cab drivers took advantage of Ag and I

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now is your chance to find out if indeed Philadelphia is the city of "Brotherly" love. Have a good time and don't eat too many Cheesesteaks.

m_o_o_nspells said...

Hope you continue to have a great time but personally, I'm more looking forward to your NEXT trip! ;o)
Have fun! *hugs*

tornwordo said...

Have fun! And why are the google ads all for anti depressant medication, lol?

Polt said...

Ed: surprisingly, I didn't eat one cheesesteak while I was there.

Moons: Yeah..Toronto trips surpass any other vacation, hands down! :)

Tornwordo: Maybe their tailored to the specific needs of the specific reader...feeling down, are ya? :)