Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Turn around, bright eyes...

YOu guys have GOT to check out the post. It's on Puntabulous's blog, and it's brillant. This guy cracks me up all the time anyway, but this one...had me laughing out loud!

Check It Here

It's got a lot of photos in it, so dialup will probably take a little time to get them all, but it's worth it! And I urge you to check out this archives and see what he's put up before, cause some of it just makes almost wet myself.

POLT = listening to "Message Of Love" by The Pretenders

Vanilla boys are always the wildest, all that unfulfilled desire. - Dale Wetzler, Queer As Folk

2 comments:

Craig said...

Thanks for the shout out! :-)

Polt said...

Wow...Puntabulous visited my BLOG! OhmiGOD, I'm all a fluster!

I just LOVE him. Love him to pieces. he makes me laugh and giggle.

(I'm all star struck...can you tell????)