Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Geneticlly taylored every bit of this stimulus...

If you recall from my review of Snakes On A Plane, you're recall a scene with a couple in the bathroom getting in on and her boobies flopping all over like fish out of water. Well, as I think I mentioned, there was a pretty hot looking guy with her, and he had an awesome chest. I was somewhat obsessed about him (yeah, I KNOW how hard that is to believe), so with some searching, I discovered his name is Taylor Kitsch, and that he had done modeling before for Deisel and A&F.

AND, I found some photos of him. So you can share in the eye candy as I did!




































































































Ah, how nice, eh? Too bad HE had to be one to die in the movie. It would have been MUCH more enjoyable to have him burst out of the bathroom, alive and shirtless and make it through the rest of the movie that way. That's how I would have filmed it.

POLT - listening to "Lemon" by U2

I am upset. I am uptight. I am up to my nipples in Southern Comfort, and you're trying to take advantage of me...FINE! - Arnold, Torch Song Trilogy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks aren't everything. Can he act? When old father time has tuck his toll, then the real man is revealed. I've learned a lot in all my years, I just can't remember any of it! Oh, I'm just this side of fifty. What side? Let's just say it's all down hill from here. Yes, my birthday is coming up and I'm depressed, how did you ever guess?

.- said...

I just learned recently over at jim's that flopping boobies is a BIG attraction... they even like to imagine water balloons are flopping boobs. dude. I shouldn't have quit HNT I could photgraphed water balloons :)

Polt said...

Ed: Can he act? Who cares? yeah, looks aren't everything, but one him, right now, geez, does anything else matter? :)

Velma: Flopping boobies....don't get it. Flopping balls, and nearby other things...oh yeah, I understand that quite well. :)