Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I'm gonna prove, that my faith is justified...

Justin Timberlake is not in awe of Taylor Hicks’ talent.

“People think he looks so normal, and he’s so sweet and he’s so earnest, but he can’t carry a tune in a bucket,” Timberlake told Fashion Rocks, a supplement of Vanity Fair. Timberlake also thinks that Hicks’ fame is fragile. “If [Hicks] has any skeletons whatsoever, if God forbid, he’s gay, and if all these people in Mississippi who voted for him are like [then he takes on a thick southern accent], ‘Oh my god, I voted for a queer!’ It’s just too much pressure.”

The “Justified” singer has mixed feelings about “American Idol,” the show made Hicks famous. “I have a strange relationship with that show,” he said. “I despise it, yet I’m completely fascinated.”



Hmm, "can't carry a tune in a bucket" - well he's right there. And as for the gay comment, ya think maybe old Justin's been agonizing about that himself?

POLT = listening to "Steady As She Goes" by the Raconteurs

"He' suffering from dementia." "Dementia? I know her! She's a drag queen, right?" - Brooke, Party Monster

No comments: