Thursday, August 24, 2006

Mama told me, all the little things you do...

Just some little things....
  • I got 20 comments on this week's HNT photo, which I think might be a record, and so thanks. And I am loathe to, metaphorically, bite the hands that feeds me, but, what my feet are resting on is not a desk. It is in fact a coffee table, which is a whole different piece of furniture entirely. Butcha know, I guess as long as people wanna comment, they can call it whatever they want.
  • Ed, the comment you left about what Pluto would say had me laughing out loud. Brillant, my friend, brilliant!
  • I've lived in this apartment for 10 years. During that whole entire time, trash collection day has been Wednesday. Every week. Without fail. Never changed. Now, guess who came home from work today, Thursday, and saw a full trash can in the kitchen and then realized he totally forgot to get it together and take it out. Yeppers, that would be me. Man, it SUCKS getting old. Course, I guess it would be worse if I didn't even notice that I forgot, eh?

POLT = listening to "Pump It" by The Black Eyed Peas

"They look like fags." "I'd be a fag too to get that kind of pussy." - Drugs, Outside Providence

2 comments:

A Bronx Tale said...

make it 21.

i realized it was your desk.

Anonymous said...

I realized it was your coffee table. Thanks for the blogment. Yeah, Even a blind Squirrel finds his nuts once in a while.