Thursday, August 24, 2006

If feel the need to be naked with you (Part 22)...

Yessiree, it's that time once again...



So I posted yesterday about how messy my apartment is, and how unmotivated I am to clean it. And I thought, words are one thing, but a photo, as they say, is worth 1,000 words! I guess you can't fully appreciate the mess that IS my apartment until you see it, so, I give you this:



And actually, this picture is a few weeks old...its even worse now. But on the upside, aren't those dainty lil shins just gorgeous?

HAPPY HNT, one and all!

If you want more info about this silly thing called HNT, click on the button in the lefthand sidebar.

POLT = listening to "Backwater" by The Meat Puppets

Nick was so pretty he could stop traffic. I mean, he would just walk into a McDonald's and whole families would stop chewing thier Big Mac's and stare. - Colin, Gutterboys

18 comments:

Sexy Duet said...

Its not messy, things are just spread out so you can find them easier! Happy HNT

Ms SD

Suze said...

Maybe I should come over and take care of things for you.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Princess PinkLady said...

Love it. HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Sweetie I have helped you clean in the past and I am sure I will get a call very soon about this mess.


HHNT

Cosima said...

"Only idiots are orderly, the genius rules chaos" ;)

Happy HNT!

Michelle said...

Your desk is as messy as mine...lol Nice legs ya got there!! ;)

HHNT :)

Schadeboy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Schadeboy said...

Dainty? Dainty? They're hairy, that's for sure, but I don't think dainty is a word I would choose. Kind of remind me of my legs, only skinnier. And you don't have Hawaiian feet, like I do.

As for the apartment...dude, I have four kids. You think your place is a mess?

Leesa said...

Yes..cute shins ;)
HHNT!

The Persian said...

Happy HNT Polty :)

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Hi Polt. Ah, clean up tomorrow. Surf HNT's today! HHNT

S said...

I know whatcha mean, Polt, Mr Ratburn likes the house neat, and I just like the house to be ready for me at all times..the sewing machines out, the fabrics strewn about, the paints and canvases on the floor.

All poor Ratburn wants to do is access his kitchen table! LOL

HHNT

Blondage said...

Yeah, what semi-celibate man said!

*grin*

You have very cute toesies!!!!

Happy HNT Polt!

Philip said...

I'm just glad I'm not the only person with a really messy desk.

Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

Yea, I know that one! I tidied my room after months of mess last week. And it's getting messy again.....!

Happy HNT Polt!

AndyT13 said...

jeez lookit that desk! hhnt!

A Bronx Tale said...

WOW. I'd freak. but that'd be a place i'd love to organize. i don't know why. i actually enjoy doing that kind of stuff.

are your DVD's alphabetized?

mine are...lol...

HAPPY HNT!!!

m_o_o_nspells said...

Make that 23 comments! :o)
I can totally relate to messy...fortunately (or UNfortunately, depending on how you look at it), hubby and I have the same enormous capacity to stand for messiness around us! We have been good with the new place though, 'cause we vowed we would FINALLY grow up when we got someplace of our own...so far, so good! ;o)
HBelatedHNT!