Tuesday, August 01, 2006

There's too much information for my mind (Part 1)...

Stumbled onto this Too Much Information Tuesdays, by way of Midnight Musings. And yes, if you know me personally, this stuff probably WILL be TMI. But what the hell?

TMI Tuesday #42
1. Is there any type of sexual act you're embarrassed to ask for? (If so, what? Hee...) No. I have no problem asking for whatever I want. There's things I would be embarrassed about, but I'm not interested in doing them.
2. Have you ever dumped someone purely because of bad sexual performance? Not dumped them from a relationship, no. But I did end a one night stand just because he wasn't as hot in bed as he looked out of bed, and frankly, I was bored.
3. Name something you would say no to if asked to do in bed. Anything involving poo.
4. The three words that best describe you in bed are ____, ____, and ____. Attentive, passionate, playful.
5. Have you ever been so emotionally moved by a sexual experience (in a good way), that you cried? Oh yeah. I can think of one time, I cried on the way home afterwards, just so overwhelmed at the whole thing.
Bonus (as in optional): What could your partner bring to bed that would most turn you on? A cute little Asian twinkie with a hairthing.

POLT = listening to "Fire Water Burn" by The Bloodhound Gang

Why can't they have gay people in the military? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand gay guys with M-16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?!?" - Jon Stewart

3 comments:

The Persian said...

"And webster yeah emmanuel lewis cause he's the anti-christ"

The Bloodhound Gang..woah, memories of me coming out in '97. I think I had One Fierce Beer Coaster on random repeat for two years st8 buddy..FLASHBACK!

We have such the similar musical tastes my friend.

Polt said...

See dude, it's incredible: similiar music tastes, both gay, both drop dead gorgeous, both hilarious senses of humor...we could be TWINS!

......except for the not being related thing....

......oh, and the age difference and all....

Anonymous said...

It's the same here. Except for questions number one and two and oh yeah numbers three and four and five and the bonus question other than that we are exactly the same except I never heard of the Bloodhound gang but I have heard of Jon Stewart. One out of seven that's pretty good, we could be twins except I'm old enough to be your father. I do love Fleetwood Mac. Dreams is my favorite song it's a good thing you can't hear me cause I can't sing worth shit but I still keep doing it.