Monday, August 28, 2006

It's raining men...

Ryan over at Boys Are Ugly But So Cute invited me to join this other group blog he has set up. Its made up of gay, straight, bi, transgender, curious, confused, lost, etc, etc guys, and we can post whatever we want. I was honored to be asked, and readily joined, but the tone of the blog is somewhat serious and stuff...something I definately am NOT. BUt whatever, I'm part of the gang there now. So stop on by if you wanna and see what's going on there: Its Raining Men

POLT = listening to "I Know What Boys Like" by the Waitresses

"Hey, stop that lewd dancing! This is a family neighborhood!" "We're a family, keep dancing!" - Meatwad, AquaTeenHungerForce

3 comments:

katarina said...

Isn't that funny. I was going to set "It's Raining Men" as your ring tone on my cell phone.

Ryan said...

your first post .........awesome!

Polt said...

Katarina: It's Raining Men, for my ringtone? I would have preferred "Dancing Queen" by Abba or "Material Girl" by Madonna, but hey, I guess I'm honored enough just to HAVE my own individual ringtone.

Ryan: I just LOVE that sparkily little dancing guy you have as your icon. :)