Monday, August 28, 2006

Everybody makes my predictions, so if I get stoned...

Today, while waiting for a client, my mind started wandering (as it often does) over many different subjects. One was about Project Runway, specifically, in what order the remaining designers will leave. And so, I give you the following. And I want to say here that I've seen NOTHING online or anywhere else dealing with this, nor do I have any inside information. This is just the order I think they'll go.

This week: Kayne. Other than the Miss Universe and the Marilyn Monroe dress, he's been hit or miss. The last two dresses of his were torn apart, verbally, by the judges, and they don't have much good to say about him lately, so I think he's next.

Following week: Either Vincent or Angela. Everyone knows neither one of them is good enough to win this thing, and if they didn't cause a bunch of drama, they wouldn't even still be here. Whichever one is deemed to have the least amount of potential drama by the producers will be the next to go.

Following week: Laura. I like her work, but as has been pointed out, she's pretty much a one trick pony: high waist, fur trimmed, long sleeves or long slim silhouette, that sorta thing. As I said I like her and her work, but I don't think the judges will let her on much after this point.

Following week: Either Vincent or Angela, whoever wasn't kicked off two weeks prior.

That leaves the final three as Micheal, Uli, and Jeffrey. Michael, beacuse he's obviously the best designer there. Uli, cause she always does great work too, but isnt' recognized as much as Michael. Her Diana Ross dress and Kayne's mom's dresses were outstanding. And Jeffrey...*SIGH* because he's got THE biggest potential for drama...and he's this year's Santino, and the producers will keep him around.

Final predictions...well, I'll base this year's results on the previous two: Season One: Kera Saun, clearly the best designer, comes in second. Wendy Pepper: drama queen, doesn't win. Jay McCarroll secodn best designer wins it all. Season two: Daniel V clearly the best designer, comes in second. Santino: drama queen, doesn't win. Chloe second best designer wins it all.

SO following that formula: Michael, clearly the best designer, comes in second. Jeffrey: drama queen, doesn't win. Uli, second best designer wins it all.

And frankly, it wouldn't bother me a bit if Uli won.

POLT = listening to "Feel Good Inc" by Gorillaz

EW! It smells like an old scab! - Carson, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite quote from Carson of QEFTSG is "Take off your pants and don't worry I'm a professional"! O.K. Kayne better not go he is so sweet. In the opening they show Kayne standing by a sequined evening gown that Vera Wang would die for so I think he may just win it all.

Anonymous said...

I do not agree. I do not think it will be those in the last three but if it is I think Micheal will be the winner. Also I thought that Chloe was the best designer.

Polt said...

I don't want Kayne to leave either, and I'm kinda pulling for Michael to win myself. This is just what I came up with while I was day dreaming the other day. I guess we'll see tonight how accurate my crystal ball is.