Thursday, August 10, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 20)...

This past weekend (as my regular readers know) I took a trip to Philly. It was just one night, but since we took the train, I had to get up at 400am to get ready for the car ride to the train station, the train ride itself, then all the activity of the first day. After being up and about for roughly 11 hours, I was beat. We got back to the hotel room and I just collapsed on the bed.



That's one mighty tired Polty you see there. Still after the rest, I managed to go back out and walk over huge chunks of Philly with a friend of mine that lives there. And a fun time was had by all!



If you want to know more about the madness that IS HNT, click on the button in the sidebar at the left.

POLT = listening to "Seven Seas" by Echo And The Bunnymen

Youth does have it's advantages, stamina and endurance. - Poison Ivy, Batman And Robin

13 comments:

Sexy Duet said...

Love the pics from your trip, sounds like you had a great time. I would be exhausted getting up at that time too. Happy HNT!

Ms SD

Suze said...

Polt, I'll say this very quietly. You look so cute just laying there. Sounds like you had a good trip.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Anonymous said...

What a comfy bed....

HHNT

A Bronx Tale said...

looks like you passed right out as soon as you touched down.

i noticed the Toronto countdown. where abouts you staying.

YEAH FOR CANADA!!!

Happy hNT!!!

E said...

You poor thing, you look like you need a nice massage. HHNT!

Leesa said...

Awww is right. Cute shot :) HHNT

S said...

I know what you mean, I actually slept for 7 1/2 hours straight last night without waking up! I was really tired!

That looks like a good place to be!
HHNT

Sassy said...

I know the feeling!

HHNT!

Cosima said...

Have been there myself...

Happy HNT!

Unknown said...

I guess the purple eye of polt does not see it all ;)

m_o_o_nspells said...

Poltie, the weary world-traveller...glad you managed to wake up enough to enjoy your trip! Hopefully, you won't be quite as exhausted for T.O. ;o)
HHNT!

Polt said...

Sexy Duet: I'd rather stay up to see 400am than get up to see it.

Suze: i did. :)

Ag: oh, man they SO were!

Calogero: We're staying in Downtown Toronto, right on Yonge St. At the COurtyard by Marriott! Whoo-hoo! You familiar with toronto?

Evalee: yeah, that woulda been nice.

Emily: Tired ain't the word for it. :)

Crimson: thanks, cutie.

Mistress: Great place to visit. Live i Philly..I don't know...

Sassy one: hehehe...

Coisma: been to Philly, or been that tired. :)

Logtar: well, not then, no, but I still had my glasses on, didja notice?

Moons: Nah, i never get exhausted in Toronto! Too much adreniline pumpin!

Locutus: Oh yeah, everything back to normal now! :)

A Bronx Tale said...

yes Polt. I live about 45 mins from Toronto.

shit you're right downtown. WOW you're going to have a blast.

Some sweet shopping to be done at the Eaton Centre and so much to do.

CN TOWER
SkyDome now the Rogers Center
All the shops
The clubs are all near by you on Richmond and John and Peter Street

I can't begin to explain there is so much to do in Toronto. The Lakeshore.

and you're right on YOUNGE STREET. that is the heart of downtown.