Friday, August 04, 2006

You're asking who's keith...

Okay, so this is two days late, but eh, whatever....

Wednesday night on Project Runway, they had to design in teams, not that anyone cares. All anyone cares about is who got kicked off and why. Keith, because he had pattern books, left without permission, and accessed the internet, or something like that.

Like i care why, he's gone, no big loss, although he COULD make a damn fine garment. The only that would have made it better is if it had been Jeffrey. I just wanna rip all those damn tattoos right off his neck! One letter at a time.

Suprisingly, Angela"I don't DO sketches" had he "sketches" chosen to be made and got to be a team leader. More surprisingly, she actually made a pretty damn nice outfit, although, frankly, i think that was because Laura and Micheal were there to guide her. Even more surprisingly, her outfit was chosen the best by the judges. And the biggest surprise was, I liked the outfit myself.

Is it just me, or was NINAGARCIA (that's how I hear Heidi say it every time) on the rag this week and really and over-expressive, drama queenish kinds bitch? (or is she like that all the time and I just noticed it now?)

I've read in other blogs people call Laura a snob, and maybe she is, but for some reason I LOVE her. She's got the strict school marm/dominatrix look down, dontcha think? And she says the same shit I'm thinking. I feel I should NOT like her, but I do. She's quickly becoming my favorite...God help me.

And I'm just wondering, just who, and how many times, do you have to blow him, to become VP in charge of blah-de-blah that this Mahemet (isn't that the name of an Egyptian goddess, or pharoh's wife or something) is? Obviously he has NO eye for fashion, cause Angela's 'sketches' (the final product not withstanding) were crap. Ya think maybe the producers put a bug in his ear to increase the drama effect?

Either that, or the Polt Chaos...who can say?

POLT = listening to "One" by Johnny Cash

It's never too early for fisting! - Mike, Queer As Folk

6 comments:

.- said...

came to confess... i stole from ya....

Polt said...

Um, sweetie, I have no idea what you stole (even though since it's you, it's okay), cause you're blog can't be found anymore. :(

I hope everything's alright...but i have no way to get to your blog....

katarina said...

I actually liked Keith. I'm sorry to see him leave. I haven't seen the episode yet. I was going to catch up this weekend.
Why would he need patterns? He's so good.
Idiot.

Anonymous said...

I loved it when the judge told
Angela that her outfit made the model look like a hooker. Kanye is such a hottie I would do him with the lights on. I'm so glad he wasn't thrown off the show. I agree Jeffery must go.

Rebecca said...

Just catching up with my favorite Uncle Polt...glad to see things are going well...Hope you are enjoying Philly....can't wait to hear more about the trip!

MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

.- said...

I stole your 125. and blatantly turned it into my own post. I also commandeered absinthe now that I know what it is ...still working on figuring out what is getting topped.
http://101friedpickles.blogspot.com/
hope the weekend is FAB!
muah