Tuesday, August 08, 2006

There's too much information for my mind (Part 2)...

Once more, the list comes from here. All questions are from there, all answers are mine.

1. Which ONE do you wish you had more of in bed... romance, experimentation or foreplay? Experimentation. To me, the romance takes places before any contact, and the foreplay is what moves everything into the bedroom. But experimentation, yeah I'd like to try more things.
2. How often do you have "make up sex" after an arguement? Well, honestly, I don't think I ever have. In my relationships, arguements were never followed by sex.
3. Have you ever been "caught" masturbating? Oh God, yes. Mom walked in on me, I musta been about 16. Horribly embarrassing. She opens the door, and I kinda rolled onto my side and threw the sheet over me at the same time. I sprawled across the bed in such and awkward manner. She told me dinner was ready. I said okay. She asked if I was okay. I said yeah. She asked if I needed any help with anything, I told her no, I'd be right down. She stood there in the doorway for a few beats before asking if I was SURE i was okay and didn't need any help. I kinda yelled at her that i was fine. She chuckled to herself, I think, and shut the door. Sehe why I'm so twisted???
4. On a scale from 1-10, how comfy are you being naked? By myself: 10. With sex partner: 6 or 7. With a non-sex partner: 2.
5. The three words that best describe your most recent partner in bed are ____, ____, and ____. Satisfying, inexperienced, overeager.

Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever called out the wrong name in bed? Yeah. This was back a few years when I was obsessing about Justin Timberlake. I was getting head, and it was a pretty damn good, but I was thinking about Justin and stuff. And I was moaning and mumbling (I am pretty vocal) and I said, "Oh yeah, Just-" and I caught myself, so I quickly added, "Keep doing that. yeah." I don't think the guy caught on.

POLT = listening to "Why Can't He Be You" by Patsy Cline

What I know as normal is not what someone else knows as normal. - Justin Timberlake

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oopsie, wrong sign in..

Polt said...

Not that I mind you guys putting your answers here in my comments, cause I don't, again, I'm flattered you're doing so. Butcha know, you could just get the questions yourself from the site and put the whole thing on your own blogs.

unless you're too shy to put those type of answers there. :)

Anyway, feel free to continue doing so here, if you wish. :)