Monday, August 21, 2006

Her face at first just ghostly, turned a whiter shade of pale...

Got another meme...

My 21 Firsts:
1. Who was your first prom date? Kathy Speaks. What a sweetheart. And only at the 5 year reunion, did I learn that she was a lesbian.
2. Who was your first roommate? There was a guy in college I rented an apartment with for a semester. I have no idea what his name is, but he LOVED Joan Bias, was from Dover PA, and he and I did NOT get along. he was strange.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you first drink? I probably had a sip of beer sometime as a kid, but the first drink I ever drank was Amaretto and Coke. I drank a few of them while I was in Europe when I was 16.
4. What was your first job? Delivering pizza for Dominos.
5. What was your first car? 1983 Pontiac 6000, grey. Pimp-mobile inDEED!
6. When did you go to your first funeral? I have no idea. I remember having my mom pick me up from school in like 4th grade and I had to change clothes in the car while she drove us this funeral for some person i don't even remember. That's probably my first one.
7. What was your first broken bone? Sprained an ankle once, but no broken bones (knock on wood)
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Foster. Lovely old lady.
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? To Europe in 1984.
10. When did you sneak out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I don't think I ever snuck out of the house. I always told me parents I was going out with friends and be back at so-and-so time and that was it.
11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? Trudy Black. We were the best of friends for like 13, 15 years. We had a huge falling out when I was a senior in high school that we enver recovered from.
12. Where was your first sleepover? Sophomore in high school, over at Steve's house. It was me, Andy, Dennis, Steve, Pete, his younger brother Andy (who was hot as hell), and the asshole Jim. Had a blast!
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Amie.
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time? Duff and Mel, back in 1991. I was Best Man.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Reset the alarm for 15 minutes later.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Bon Jovi, "Slippery When Wet" at HersheyPark Arena, baby!
17. First tattoo or piercing? Superman S tattoo, left shoulder. In 2000.
18. First celebrity crush? Leif Garrett, he THE most perfect hair...
19. Age of first real kiss and with who? First kiss was Kristy Garnes, in like 1st grade in my cousin's backyard. First REAL kiss, with tongues and all? Kathy Speaks, a few weeks prior to the prom.
20. First crush and their name? I don't really remember. I think I had a thing for Leigh Zurgable in elementary school, but she was way outta my league...even in 5th grade.
21. First love? I think I fell in love with Wayne King cause he was the first guy to kiss me, I mean REALLY kiss me. It obviously wasn't as much to him, though, as it was to me.

POLT - listening to "Woo, Hoo" but The 5, 6, 7, 8's

Be sure to squint as you approach. You may be blinded by my beauty. - Eleanor, The Lion In Winter

3 comments:

A Bronx Tale said...

frig, some good firsts.

BON jOVi ROCKS!!! have you seen him in concert lately?

do you like Domino's now or hate it?

pontiac 6000 - SHAGIN WAGON for sure.

sad to hear about your falling out with your longtime friend of 13-15 years. its sad when things like that end.

Anonymous said...

Joan Bias!!!

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Recovering Fairy Godfather

Polt said...

Bronx: I haven't seen Bon Jovi recently. Honestly, his music hasn't appealed to me since Reagan was president. Domino's has pretty good pizza. Shagin wagon? Um, no not really. there was some foolin around, but shaging, nope. And yeah, it was sad...but that's life.

Mark: What are you recovering from?